Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 1, 2019

The Shamanic Journey of HUMANO?

I listened to 'The Unseen' podcast featuring filmmaker
Alan Stivelman talking about the making of his two recent films, 'Humano' and 'Witness of Another World' -
The Unseen Podcast: The Shamanic Journey of HUMANO
I had already seen 'Witness of Another World' and I liked it a lot, but I only watched 'Humano' yesterday for the first time at
a free You Tube site.
You can get the English subtitles by hitting the CC button on the You Tube frame, if they aren't working already.
 The CC button to get English subtitles
I liked how 'Humano' starts off with a white orb circling the globe of the Earth, as I had just watched
'Australien Skies 3: Search for the Min Min', which was about strange lights in the sky - 
’Australien Skies 3: Search for the Min Min’?
So I guess that was kind of a sign to me owl have to say?-)
It is the Sign That's Important?
OWLS/SLOW?
South America does look like an interesting place to visit, but I prefer my home continent when it comes to shamanic practices and strange things.
I can't wait to see what kind of film and subject Alan tackles next.
I think I'm going to have to blow the dust off my Learn Spanish CDs:-)
Beija Flor
Hummingbirds and the Horizons of Planetary Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment