Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 27, 2020

The DMT Xperience Podcast?

I stumbled across a podcast called 'The DMT Xperience Podcast' when I searched for recent podcasts featuring Anthony Peake, after I had listened to Anthony on the two podcasts I wrote about in this recent post -
The Unexplained Mysterious Universe of the Hidden Universe?
I've never done psychedelics in my life yet, but I am interested to hear accounts of people who have and the "dimension" or head space they find themselves in when they report seeing and hearing entities which seem to be outside of their own consciousness.
Especially now that I'm reading Jacques Vallee's book 
'Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact'.
While Anthony's interview at 'The DMT Xperience Podcast' was interesting, I found Shane Mauss' interview even more intriguing than Anthony's.
I actually fell asleep with my iPad beside me and woke up this morning in bed realizing that all the podcasts had been playing one after the other until I woke up.
So these podcasts have bypassed my conscious waking brain while I was sleeping.
Yikes!
I'll have to listen to those podcasts again and hear what I had listened to when I was sleeping.
At least I can tell you that the podcasts I did hear before I dozed off were interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding a great new podcast for me to check out! I thank you! Your blog is fun to explore.

    ReplyDelete