Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 24, 2021

Us V[oice]S Them?

Now there is a meme for the times we are in:-)
Vegans vs Meat-eaters vs Vegetarians?-)
I came across the above VS logo clip-art when I was looking for zombie elephant images for my post about "elephants" in the room, and I thought if I just put a "oice" between the V and the S that would sum up the debating scene today -
What do you think?
Not that I really care what you think anyway;-)
George CARlin and Car Quotes?
And I thought how funny it was that it seems like every
[metaphorical] drunk in the bar has an opinion on how the rest of US should be living our lives:-)

You're either for US, or against US?
Vaxxers VS Anti-Vaxxers?
It's like nobody can have a debate these days over almost any subject without it turning into a cage-fight to the death.
Hit the road Jack, nobody wants to hear it;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment