Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 27, 2021

Schrödinger's Can of Worms?

Schrödinger's cat is a thought experiment?
Scaredy-Cat 'Gutless umpiring'?
The Cats shouldn't have won last night, but they did?!
My souvenir 2020 AFL GF Cats scarf 
I'm probably just showing my true colours here, but in my mind experiment, The Cats lost and The Lions won last night.
And I'm glad that I didn't fly down from Brisbane to Geelong to watch the match last night, because we BrisVegans would have been herded like cats and kicked out of the ground without getting to see the game we paid to see:-(
UPDATE: March 28th, 2021
Another "can of worms" this weekend?
How common, or synchromystic is that?-)
Maybe when it comes to AFL we should be using the term "can of white maggots"?-)
Or maybe to keep with the times, or The Weekend Australian,

No comments:

Post a Comment