Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 5, 2021

"That Toad Work" ... DMT From Toads?

Toads on higher ground on March 5th, 2021?!
What a trippy day it has been today toad wise, and I haven't even been licking, smoking or injecting toads ... the subject of toads just kept popping up at me, or should that be hopping up?-)
Higher Ground?
I couldn't help thinking of Niles Heckman's appearance on a recent 'Skeptiko' podcast talking about DMT toad tripping when I saw the two toads on my Chinese wall calendar this morning, and then saw a cane toad story in the news today along side the New Zealand tsunami news story.    
Then I go outside to lay in the sun and continue reading Nancy Pearl's 'Book Lust' and see in the section titled 'Islands, Desert and Otherwise' the quoted words of Philip Larkin "that toad work":-)
Micro-dosing, Magic Mushrooms, Michael Pollan and Smoking Toads?

No comments:

Post a Comment