Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 12, 2021

Writing of Talking About Automatic Writing?

Buried Emotions: When the Dead Speak
Inspire Nation show, Michael Sandler is our guest this week?
Buried Emotions: When the Dead Speak
Two You Tubes I've watched this week featured "automatic writing" being talked about in them.
When the Dead Speak?
Allison DuBois claims that she uses automatic writing to make contact with the dead, and Michael Sandler claims he uses it too ... for what I'm not sure.
I've never seriously tried to do "automatic writing" but I am intrigued by the subject.
Allison appears to be good at it, but I'm not sure if I buy Michael getting mentored by Napoleon Hill and Co through his scribbles.
I was interested in what Michael had to say about growing up with Judaism and Catholicism, which reminds me of what I was trying to convey in this recent post about my views on religion, not that I'm religious -
Which Religion Should I Choose God?
Time Heals All Wounds?

UPDATE: March 16th, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment