Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 10, 2021

When the Dead Speak?

The Dead Life Podcast
I've enjoyed reading all of my
Allison DuBois books, but it's time for me to kiss them all goodbye -
Less Is Now?
I'll still be listening to Allison's weekly podcast 'The Dead Life' though.
And while I don't need or want a reading I might buy a ticket to her next Brisbane show, just to be a moth on the wall (so to speak:-), if it eventually goes ahead at some point in the future -
Wrong Turn: One Hangry Insect?Are Mediums Modern Day Shamans Bringing Mental/Spiritual Healing to the Living from the Heavens?
The Mystical Underground: Davina Kotulski: Manna From Heaven
ZOOM in the Time of Lock-down?

No comments:

Post a Comment