Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 8, 2021

Bird Brains and Book Lust?

Bird Brains?
The 'Bird Brains' section of
Nancy Pearl's 'Book Lust' book:-)
Last week when I had hit the 'Bird Brains' section of Nancy Pearl's 'Book Lust' book I remembered the book 'Bird Brains' I had bought and read years ago, as well as the book 'Penguin Bloom' I had read and was still on my bookshelf.
And since I'm on a de-cluttering binge at the moment I had to seriously ask myself do I ever think I'll re-read those books in the potential years ahead of me, or will those books just sit on my bookshelf gathering dust?
A Powerful Owl Synchronicity at the BBWF For Me?
I decided it was time for them to fly off my bookshelf and on to someone else's bookshelf:-)
Do You Really Need to See a Blockbuster to Have an Entertaining Time at the Cinema?
As I'm sorting through my bookcase last week I was listening to a 2017 'Conversations' podcast that was re-aired again last week on Australian national radio called 'A Twitcher's Life' featuring
Twitching in My Backyard
The #AussieBirdCount
I'm not into twitching, but I do take notice of when birds pop up in my life - 
SchrΓΆdinger's Parrot and the "Nature" of "Reality"?
A miniature painting of a fairy wren 
I bought years ago in
Byron Bay
Byron Bay Bluesfest Bird Syncs
A Fairy Wren stepping out
to greet me at
Port Arthur
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
The Bluesfest 2021 lineup
I've been seeing fairy wrens popping up around me everywhere lately, just not real live ones.
Which probably means that I can't count on seeing any interstate live music events again this year either ... which is making me a bit twitchy:-)
Hopefully by August I'll have enough money to go to the
Byron Writers Festival and buy some new books to fill the new gaps in my bookshelves.
Thoth, Writing, Books, Magazines and SubSCRIPTions?

No comments:

Post a Comment