Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 7, 2021

Connecting the Dots: Synchronicity - The Magic - The Mystery - The Meaning?

When you connect the dots you will discover nothing is random
Listening to the latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' Podcast with Dr. Bernard Beitman talking to Dr. Ken Harris about his book on synchronicity I couldn't help but marvel at the wonder of modern screen technology.
Especially when they were talking about the draw-backs of ZOOM.
ZOOM?
From my local March 2nd, 2021 newspaper
I also like how Ken said he was once in the dugout before a Yankies game with Yogi Berra, as a Yogi Berra quote has been at the top of this blog from the start. 
Animals and birds often play significant roles in synchronicity?
There was a post about Ken and his dove signs at the 'Synchrosecrets' blog which reminded me of a dark dove/pigeon story I had posted last year when the Geelong Cats killed off my Brisbane Lions season that week in an AFL  semi-final in Brisbane -
UPDATE: March 8th, 2021
The Mystical Underground: Davina Kotulski: Manna From Heaven
I was over at the
'Synchrosecrets' blog this morning having a listen to the new 'Mystical Underground' podcast and noticed how Trish and Rob's books on the sidebar of the blog were lining up with the dove post underneath the podcast post in what I thought was a comical way:-)
The Mystical Underground Podcast?

No comments:

Post a Comment