Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 17, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Ring's a Bell?

Dr. Kenneth Ring
The (psychic) world is a circle it does seem in hindsight after all these years, when I watched the above video this morning, where Dr. Ring talks about getting interested in UFOs after reading Whitley Strieber's book 'Communion' .
The TRUTH is "Out There"?
Now days Whitley is interested in the NDE experience in relation to his "visitor experience" from the 'Communion' book.
Whitley Strieber communes with aliens, werewolves and the creative muse
I started looking for videos about Dr. Ring's research on NDEs after reading his foreword in Mark Anthony's book 'Evidence of Eternity'.
I bought the book 'Evidence of Eternity' after listening to a podcast featuring Mark that I wrote about in this old post -
Dick and Roberta Sutphen Interview Mark Anthony the Psychic Lawyer®
But I didn't start reading it until this week after I heard Mark talking with the guys at the 'Truth Be Told' podcast.
The guys at TBT also talked with Whitley Strieber a few weeks before oddly enough.
I had actually forgotten I had bought Mark's book until I heard the interview at TBT last week.
That was when I realized I had his book on my shelf, so I thought I had better read it now, as it was like a green light from the "universe" that I should read it.
Which of course is where I read the intro by Dr. Kenneth Ring whose name did ring a bell for me, as I remembered reading some work Dr. Ring had done with blind people and NDEs.
That was over 30 years ago, and I remember back then thinking I should look into more of Dr. Ring's work ... but I didn't.
Better late than never, I guess.
But now was probably always the right time for me anyway I feel.
Ding ... ding ... ding.
As soon as I finished writing this post I saw the sad news of the passing of Ian Kiernan today, the man behind 'Clean Up Australia'.
Listening to Dr. Ring's talk with the late Terrance McKenna I couldn't help notice the urgency of the environmental message was stressed in those "contact" experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment