Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 25, 2021

The Weekend University, Gary Lachman, Jung ... and Other Things That Come to Mind ... or Don't?

Jung, Maslow & The Mechanics Of Meaning
 -
 Gary Lachman
I stumbled across 'The Weekend University' podcast/You Tube channel when I was doing an Apple Podcast search for recent podcasts featuring Gary Lachman after I had heard Gary on a recent 'Skeptiko' podcast which I wrote about in this recent post -
DEMOlitioN of the Rational?-)
I thought that I would write this post about the
'The Weekend University' podcast for high school drop-outs like myself who find these lectures at the podcast site interesting listening.
The Weekend University podcasts
There are quite a few podcasts about Jung at
'The Weekend University' plus lectures by some of my favourite authors and speakers such as Rupert Sheldrake.
#2 – Carl Jung:
Complexes, Archetypes
& Individuation
 –
Dr Kevin Lu
And since it is now the weekend, what better time to start listening, or watching
The Weekend University?
That's before or after the 2021 AFL Grand Final in Perth between the Demons and the Bulldogs of course:-)
I also found a 'Crawlspace' podcast featuring Garry, plus another episode about the topic of synchronicity, which seems rather weird considering that 'Crawlspace' seems to be more of a "true crime" podcast, something I'm not into listening to, or reading about all that much, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment