Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 20, 2019

The Pineapple Princesses of Oz?

Annette Funicello (October 22, 1942 – April 8, 2013)
Nicole Kidman in 'Just Go With It'
Nicole Kidman (left) in 'Just Go With It'
Annette as Ozma
I was watching David Charles Plate's 7 and a half hour sync film 'Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9-11' and there was Annette Funicello spiraling up a birthday cake in a Disney Mickey Mouse club version of 'The Wizard of Oz'.
On a personal note, I remembered that Annette passed away on my father's birthday of April 8th, which was the same date his mother passed away on in the early 80s.
April 8 Syncs
Sorry Cassandra I Misunderstood: Everything Predicts 9/11?
Nicole Kidman as Alice
Fantales and Synchromysticism in the Age of IMDB?
It was only when I was reading my old Fantales wrapper that I remembered that Australia's Hollywood princess Nicole Kidman was actually born in Hawaii, which kind of makes her a pineapple princess of Oz, too:-)
Nicole Kidman in 'Just Go With It'
Looks like my old sync mate David Plate was right that everything does predict 9/11:-)
Unresolvable Conundrums: Ride Like a Girl Flogging a Dead Horse?
In the Art of Comedy (Life/Synchromysticism) Timing is Everything in a World Gone Mad?
F#cking Around on the Edge is Only for Fools?-)
Joker/Fool?
... or more like Joker Poker?-)
Born November 12th?!
Born November 12th?!
Once Upon a Time ... in 5 Degrees of Chanel and Charles Manson?
November 12th?!
You might call it all coincidence, I call it synchromysticism, whatever you call it one thing for sure is it's a deep rabbit hole, or sync-web.
I noticed that Grace Kelly passed away on the day Sam Neill blows out the candles on his cake ... coincidence?-)
October 6th: The Final Conflict?-)
It really is like looking into a never-ending hall of mirrors when you look into this stuff.
But I guess that you think I'm joking, right?
Whitley Strieber, Bruce Lee and the Two Way Mirror Analogy
Bruce Lee, Kurt Russell and Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood?
Oh, I'm not joking, I assure you:-)
Nicole Kidman as Princess Grace (Grace Kelly)
Hitchcock's last cinema release
and starring 
Bruce Dern

No comments:

Post a Comment