Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 30, 2019

Scientific Study of ET Contact and the Paranormal?

I only listened to this 'Skeptiko' talk with Rey Hernandez because I noticed a few numbers that brought a smile to my face in a Trickster synchronistic sense.
For one, I noticed that the
'Skepitko' opening video at the You Tube channel had 424 views (my late father's old yellow cab number for those who haven't been reading my blog) and I had just written a post the other day about Wolfgang Pauli's morbid fascination with the number 137 and 
Jake Kotze being on episode #137 of the '42 Minutes' podcast and also noticed that the latest Skeptiko podcast went for 1:37 minutes -
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 137: Jake Kotze TRUTH/HURT?
I also noticed that the 'Skeptiko' episode was #412 and Jake Kotze really likes the combination of those numbers, because Jake associates those numbers with the planet Jupiter and Joy.
From Sibyl Hunter's chapter of 'The Sync Book'
Interesting talk, but I don't really care about the UFO/alien stuff to be honest.
I've never seen an alien or UFO ... that I can remember anyway.
The paranormal stuff does interest me though, so it will be interesting to see how Rey goes in his pursuit of the HURT TRUTH;-)

UPDATE: June 8th, 2019
On the subject of truth here (above) is a more recent interview with Rey on the 'Truth Be Told' podcast show.

No comments:

Post a Comment