Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 17, 2021

I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat ... Did I Manifest That?-)

I bought a small ceramic black cat from a bookstore that has since closed down a while back, because I miss owning a cat and I thought if I was to ever own a cat again I'd try and get an all black cat -
Cold Blooded Birdbaths and Cats Paws?
The cats on my computer shelf above my computer:-)
But I don't want to have the bother of feeding and caring for another cat while I still have some long road-trips that I want to do in the years ahead around Australia. 
But one has turned up in the neighbourhood, which belongs to someone around here, but not me.
And this cat acts like it knows me, and I have to confess it seems familiar in spirit to me in a way hard to explain.
How to Spot a Black Cat in a Dark Room Especially When There is No Cat? 
I guess it is the best of both worlds, a cat that likes to come and visit me, without me having to pay the bills for it:-)
I hope it is a lucky omen that it has entered my life at this time.
The Lucky Black Cat Sync
I was cutting some ferns back in the garden the same day with the cat happily watching me and a praying mantis flew out of the ferns and onto me.
It had that same look of recognition in its eyes as well, I thought.
And It's been a while since I have seen a praying mantis.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous looking cat! I love how cats do that...adopt people they like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget the praying mantis:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black cats are very different from other cats. And over the years, I've had a lot of cats. But Nala is my first black cat, Binx is Megan's first black cat. Nala was a rescue at about 7 weeks, I think. She's missing the tip of her tail. She has a visible scarf under her jaw. She's a sweetie, the very emblem of good luck. I htink Binx is that for Megan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There does seem something rather mysterious about black cats Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on this one! YOur black cat seems playful, peering through bushes!

    ReplyDelete