Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 9, 2022

Are Home DNA Kits Really Accurate?🧬

I don't have a lot of confidence in the accuracy of these
DNA kits, especially the Ancestry.com one, as they keep changing the DNA percentages and even regions every few months for the same sample I gave them years ago.
From my current Ancestry.com update
How my Scandinavian DNA can almost double in percentage in the space of a few months from the last update is beyond me.
From my current Ancestry.com update
The Irish DNA is gone again from my results and now I have Nepalese DNA instead of Southern Indian DNA, even though I can see that known relatives still have their Southern/Northern Indian DNA%.
AncestryDNA? As Clear as Mud to Me

No comments:

Post a Comment