Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 23, 2019

Don't Be in a RUSH to See the New 'Storm Boy' movie?

I went and saw the new 'Storm Boy' movie on Monday and as much as I wanted to like it, I'd have to agree with David 'Mad Dog' Bradley's review of the movie above.
My DVD copy of the original 'Storm Boy'
I wrote a post back in October, 2017 about my anticipation of waiting to see this film come to the cinema screen, but since then the film seems to have been cursed by the allegations of sexual misconduct about Geoffrey Roy Rush.
He should have been the film's draw card, but that card seems more like the joker card now with all of the negative press Geoffrey's been getting of late.
6.9 is probably not the rating you would
want under the circumstances;-)
Seems synchromystically prophetic in a way what I wrote in this old post -
The Harvey That We Didn't See Coming in 2017?
"Geoffrey Rush also played a character named Casper in the movie 'Candy', which I found interesting, as it kind of shows that everything really is connected, as Chris Knowles is always telling us about the siren song and the Elizabeth connections in popular culture lately, although it's Harvey that seems to be drowning in the present storm brewing in Hollywood...or should I say hurricane?-)"
Sir Francis Walsingham (Geoffrey Rush) &
Queen Elizabeth I
 (Cate Blanchett)
All the world's a stage and a storm looks to be coming with a siren's call behind it, so it would seem.
You might want to batten down the hatches Geoffrey?

No comments:

Post a Comment