Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 24, 2019

Permaculture and Seasonal Festivals?

Platypus Symbolism
I liked this talk and thought it was rather amusing that Gordon mentioned having platypus in the river that runs through his Tasmanian property, which is roughly the same size as the Djanbung Gardens property in Nimbin, New South Wales on the mainland of Australia.
I could imagine Gordon's place being like a sister-property to Djanbung Gardens to spread the word about permaculture in the Apple Isle.
They could maybe have a rainbow with a platypus at each end spreading from the mainland to Tassie as a logo?-) 
My platypus magnet
I have a magnet I bought in the town of Bangalow in 
New South Wales which features a platypus that I have on my filing cabinet and sometimes I go down to the river that runs through town hoping to spot one, but so far my river watching has been unsuccessful as far as spotting one of these weird mammals goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment