Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 26, 2019

Viggo Mortensen and Synchronicity?

I went to the cinema yesterday to see Viggo Mortensen in the movie supposedly "inspired" by a true story, 'Green Book'.
Oscar-nominated Green Book is a 'symphony of lies' and 'culturally tone deaf' portrayal of friendship that never existed between black pianist and his racist driver, claims musician's brother
"The last surviving brother of Dr Donald Shirley, the black pianist featured in the Oscar-nominated Green Book, has slammed the film as a 'shameful travesty'."
I didn't know anything at all about the movie when I went to see it except that the movie starred Viggo and was up for an Oscar.
It was only after I had seen the movie and was looking up information on just who exactly was Dr Donald Shirley that I discovered all of the controversy over just how much of a true story it was meant to be.
I enjoyed the movie, but I was glad I found out about the controversy surrounding it afterwards.
I went to see it mainly because of Viggo Mortensen being a Synch-head favourite when it comes to studying his movies.
And he starred in the movie, 'Tripwire' with my old sync-head pal Andras Jones -
The Red Door, Andras Jones, Jeffery Combs and Kevin Spacey?
Starring Andras and Viggo
Viggo stars as Old Bull Lee/
William S. Burroughs
Viggo played William S. Burroughs/Old Bull Lee in the movie 
'On the Road' and in the movie 'Green Book' Viggo's character describes himself to Dr. Shirley as a "Bullshitter".
William S. Burroughs was intrigued by and inspired
Robert Anton Wilson's fascination in the number 23 and in the movie 'Green Book' one of the motel rooms of Dr. Shirley's was #23.
Dr. Shirley sitting outside his
motel room #
23 in the movie
I also had a personal synchronicity yesterday when I paid for my ticket and walked towards the cinema to see 'Green Room' and REM's song 'It's the End of the World as We Know It' started playing over the cinema complex's speakers that pumps the musak into its 12 or more cinemas.
I had just written a post using that song, but sung by the band
'The Suicide Club' in a post about the end of the world as we know it -
It's 2 Minutes 2 Midnight, But in Which Time Zone of the Planet?
So I found that eerily amusing considering Viggo starred in the apocalyptic movie 'The Road'.
But I personally think we aren't coming to the end of the road yet as far as a planet goes.
But I have been wrong before:-)
Viggo's wife in 'Green Book' is named Dolores by the way:-)
Dolores from 'Westworld'
You might want to watch Will Morgan's Viggo sync film one more time?-)
Mahershala Ali in Green Book (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment