Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 1, 2019

Happy New Year ... Again?!

Sydney NYE 2018 Typo
I was watching the Sydney fireworks on TV last night from Queensland where we are one hour behind Sydney because of daylight saving time.
So ironically, I was watching a firework show that had happened an hour ago while we in Queensland were still in 2018, but I never noticed the typo on the bridge welcoming in 2018:-)
I had tried buying the same South Australian sparkling wine with the Bromley butterflies on the label, but couldn't find any, thinking the label must have been a one-off kind of thing for 2017.
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit ... Hole?
My intention behind trying to buy a bottle with that label was to come good on my plans to do some traveling to Australia's south again.
But I came across a bottle of 'Devil's Corner' on the shelf and remembered the 2015 New Year's eve that I made intentions to travel to Tasmania -
Celebrating Life and #137?
Card #15?!
Yes, that $15 bottle of 'Devil's Corner' takes my mind back to 2015 when the chains broke in my almost 25-year relationship and the adventure of chasing the white whale of my life purpose really began, I guess.
I had never liveD (but not in a naughty way) so much in my entire life as I did back in 2016, which turned out to be one of my most memorable years of living.
So, I thought why not buy another bottle of DC to see in 2019, as it worked a treat for 2016?
Well, Speak of the Devil, More Lizards?
But, when I woke up this morning after about three hours sleep and saw this news story on the ABC site -
New Year's Eve 2018 typo projected onto Sydney Harbour Bridge
I realized that we can never step in the same river twice ... or harbour for that matter;-)
You Can Never Walk Along the Same River Twice
2017 wasn't too bad either come to think of it -
Bruce Blasts BrizVegas
Happy New Year ... again:-)
And thank God I had some of this stuff in the fridge this morning.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment