Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 18, 2019

Fate or Luck ... Good or Bad?

"The largest individual lottery prize ever handed out in Australia has been won by a Sydney mother who said she won't be quitting her job despite the record amount.
This week's Powerball results were presented last night, with the single winner claiming $107,575,649.08.
An official from The Lott contacted the woman - who wishes to remain anonymous - to let her know of her winnings, and discovered she thought she had won just $107,000.

"I just don't understand how this lucky ticket has won me $107 million," she said.
"That is just so much money!"
Meanwhile, another 20 ticket entries around the country last night also claimed the Division Two prize of $94,792.90.
Last night's winner numbers were
[4],20, 18, 33, 22, 11, 26, four and a Powerball of nine.

The Lott is expected to reveal more details about the record win shortly."
My kind of winning Powerball ticket from last night
Notice the two winning numbers we
needed were on the line below
?
How Long is a Red Piece of String?
I'm a bit of a fatalist myself, but I try to live my life as if I have a choice ... I guess I was destined to do so;-)
Thinking about how much of life is fate is like thinking about just how big the universe is and where does it end, and if you think it is infinite (like I do) that kind of thinking could do your head in, I think.
Never Ask For a Sign From Above While You Are Driving?-)
When I was about twenty years old I went to a palm reader, more as a test to see how good he was at it than to know my fate/destiny for my life road ahead.
Speaking About Fishy Things and Librarians
He was very good in hindsight and I listened to that cassette tape he gave me of that session many times.
Alas, I have either since lost that tape or thrown it out, which was a shame since years afterwards this same palm reader was charged and sentenced with murder (not that I think he did it though).
That would have been a tape for my kids to listen to now.
But in that reading the palm reader told me I would come into a windfall later in life when I was a lot older, either through writing a book (can't see that happening) or a lottery win (I can see that happening though), which would set me up for the rest of my life.
But he wasn't the only reader/astrologer who told me a similar story ... one that I believe for myself by the way just through my spidey senses.
And apart from this one last piece of the life puzzle, the palm reader has got every other thing he told me that day right.
Two more numbers last night in the Powerball syndicate I was in would have got me a sweet $2,675,000 as my share.
That probably would have given the palm reader a perfect record in the reading, but I guess I'm just not old enough yet, right?-)
I guess I can bet on that?-)
Is life just nothing more than COINcidence?-)
The Dance of Chance for an Avid Reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment