Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 3, 2019

"We are Under Observation" (BY THE GODS?)?

Notice the question mark?-)
I don't always agree with Erich von Dรคniken, but he is a childhood hero of mine, who taught me through his TV specials like
'Chariots of the Gods?", to always be asking questions about life, the universe and everything.
I found this talk in the Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks You Tube above sums up that same questioning spirit I like to think I still endeavour to pursue.
Erich talking about Ezekiel's Wheel and
  
aliens on the night in 2015
I got to meet Erich in my hometown in 2015 and it was a pleasure to listen to his presentation -
My Night at the Ancient Astronauts Australian Tour 2015
The Brisbane Convention Centre is on GREY Street, too;-)
The Alternative News Project
Great to hear Erich is still going strong on the talking circuit.
And while I'm sure that watch Erich has from Neil Armstrong has been into space, I'm not too sure it has been to the moon.
I'll bet Neil would never have sweared on Erich's Bible that the watch had been to the moon;-)
First Man?
Just one more question that maybe Erich should be asking?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment