Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2020

Fatherland?

Veronica Cartwright (born on April 20th [Hitler's birthday]) plays alien hybrid Cassandra Spender in a two-parter X-Files episode ('Two Fathers' and 'One Son') with the final episode airing on Valintine's Day, 1999 with a holocaust ending?
Yes Cassandra, Everything Predicts ...?
MytHistory: Popular Science (Fiction) ... and What Doesn't Kill You ...?

UPDATE: November 12, 2020
Looking at my blog stats it seems my blog is popular in Bulgaria and Russia right now for some reason.
I had to look up Bulgaria on Wikipedia to find out just where that country was.
I sure hope that my blog translates well if English isn't what the readers there are using to read it.
As soon as I had posted this 'Fatherland' post here the latest 'Speaking of Jung' podcast episode hit my iPad titled -
I noticed that the 'Speaking of Jung' podcast was recorded on November 11th, 2020, which is exactly 12 years to the day that the Chris Knowles' co-authored 'The Complete X-Files' book was released.
You just can't make this stuff up, can you?-)
And speaking of Chris Knowles and stuff you just can't make up, wait until you read my next post:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment