Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 21, 2020

One from The X-Files: Closure?

X-Files Closure final scene
It was a great surprise to Mark Snow that the episode 'Closure' would utilize Moby's "My Weakness" so much, but he had to admit that it worked perfectly within the context of the story.
All work and no PLAY makes Moby a dull boy?-)
The X-Files/Contagion/2020: Who Writes This Stuff?-)
Born on September 11th?
I watched The X-Files episode 'Closure' this week, and while I don't think it really works as far as the series story-line goes (what episode really does in this TV series anyway?-) I did like the themes explored, except for the "walk-ins" BS.
I also personally liked how Anthony Heald starred as Harold Piller the psychic in 'Closure' and was in the movie 'Alone' which I just saw on a wim at the cinema the other night -
A Local Magick Shop Disappears in all of the 2020 Chaos?-)
I had also recently listened to Joe Rupe at the 'Lighting the Void' podcast the past week, where Joe was exploring the subject of the afterlife.
In the 'Lighting the Void' episode below Joe kept asking listeners if given the choice in a near death experience, would they come back and continue living this life, or go on to the afterlife? 
Personally I believe we all signed up for that stuff when we first entered this life, so it's a Hobson's choice you are being asked there by your angel I think, and that you were never not coming back in the first place.
Then today I listened to Joe undergo a hypnotic "past life" regression (the You Tube below) where he seems to answer his own question about whether to come back or not given the choice. 
I think exploring questions about the afterlife/before life and synchronicity are much more fascinating than wondering about aliens. 
But whatever floats your saucer, I guess.
We're All Just Skeletons Trapped in Meat Prisons?

No comments:

Post a Comment