Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 5, 2020

GAB[B]A Lockdown Special: Never Say Never ... Again?

Lockdown on bonfire night featuring the voice of Sean Connery?
I first came across the GABA podcast when I discovered the
'Happy Place' podcast and heard the Happy Place episode -
Happy Place X GABA Meditation: reconnecting to our happy place
Outside the Gabba on 2020 AFL Grand Final Day
The Gabba is my happy place, with me being a Brisbane Lions supporter and The Gabba being the home-ground of the Brisbane Lions.
Football in Times of Covid 19: Do You BeLIEve?
My youngest son and I at the Gabba in 2020
This year because of Covid 19 the AFL Grand Final was played for the first time ever at The Gabba in Brisbane, and even though the Lions didn't get to play in the final I went to my first AFL Grand Final ever and I would never have thought I'd be seeing an AFL Grand Final at the Gabba, even though the footy experts say that it will never be held there again ...
Fireworks at the 2020 AFL Grand Final
I'm with the late Sean Connery (who passed away exactly one week after the AFL Grand Final) when he said "Never Say Never Again":-)
GABA Podcast Lockdown Special : Never Say Never

The Gaba the GABA podcast is referring to is the GABA neurotransmitter, not the famous cricket/football ground in Brisbane.
I remember doing a search on Apple podcasts for the GABA podcast show and getting research documents about the neurotransmitters in rats and other animals, or Japanese shows about learning English.
But Raven will perhaps be best remembered as the "clock tower lady" in 1985's Back To The Future?
Some people left the Gabba happy in 2020
I was going for the Cats on the night:-(
Sympathy For The Devil ... and Gary?
November 5th ... Remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment