Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 15, 2020

A Historic 25-15 Victory in 2020 Rammed Home to The All Blacks' Fans?-)

Argentina pulled off the greatest win in its rugby history:-)
I'm not really into Rugby Union as a sport (does Australia have a Rugby Union team I wonder?-), but being an Aussie this result made me laugh harder than a viewing of the movie 'Rams' starring Kiwi actor Sam Neill:-)
Sorry, but I just couldn't help ramming it home to my kiwi little bros:-)
Argentina coach hails Pumas players after defeating All Blacks
I'll have to pay more attention to these Rugby Union news stories in the future.
And I wonder if Australia has a team in that 
Bledisloe Cup competition?-)
Zealandia?

No comments:

Post a Comment