Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 3, 2020

Plastic Hearts of Glass?

It's bizarre how the "universe" works, as I saw a lot of traffic to an old synchromystic post I wrote about Miley and Liam's house burning down, while the church of the 'Westworld' set survived the same fires, as did Anthony Hopkins's house -
Plastic Hearts
You can sing all the covers in life that you want
Miley, and while I will admit that you are a good singer although I have never seen you sing live, I did see and hear 'The Cranberries' sing live in my hometown while Dolores was headlining the band, and I'm sure she would be telling me to tell you to pull your head out of your ass.
She passed away two days after your ex's birthday of January 13th, which might be something to meditate on?
Thank God that I am single I say everyday ... and I mean it, too.
Spooky Hollywood Riff Off: What Doesn't Kill You/Zombie?
Debbie wins hands down in your plastic 'Heart of Glass' effort I'm sorry to say Miley;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment