Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2020

Sweet Medusa?

Medusa?
I had just written a post about two bands from my childhood days, one that I couldn't stand named 'Sherbet' and the other I really liked named 'The Sweet' -
I mentioned the first album that I remember buying when I was around 11 years old in that post was 'The Sweet''s
'Desolation Boulevard' which I bought mainly for the songs
Fox on the Run, My Generation, and The Six Teens.
But also included on that album was the song I had forgotten about named Medusa, which I found amusing when I read my old mate over at 'The Secret Sun''s new post about Medusa -
The background photo was shot near the entrance of a rock music club called The Central, located at 8852 Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, California.
Today, it is the site of The Viper Room, which is where actor
River Phoenix died of a drug overdose on Halloween morning in 1993."
Chris seems to be losing his head over Trump losing the 2020 election (well, appearing to have lost at this stage anyway), but I'm smiling from ear to ear at Trump being trumped, not that I think Biden is going to be much better, but how much longer will his health hold out at his age anyway?
Don't have a breakdown over the synchromysticism playing out in all this Chris.
The forces at work are way bigger than you and I.
And the reality is that me and you are just a much a part of it all as anyone else is, whether we like it or not, or know it or not.
I guess we will just have to keep an eye out for what turns up a head in the years ahead in these politically incorrect times we have been living through?-)
March 7th?
March 7th?
"Fox" being slang for
  
an attractive woman

No comments:

Post a Comment