Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 8, 2020

The Kingfisher and Synchronicity?

GABA Podcast: The Kingfisher 
Listening to a recent GABA podcast episode titled 'The Kingfisher' and now knowing that the kingfisher was an important bird in Jung's life too, as far as synchronicity goes, makes me smile to look back to one of my very first posts where it was a kingfisher that started me blogging when I had no real desire to beforehand -
Jung, the Kingfisher, #2 and Philemon?
And I have never again seen a kingfisher in the wild, like the day one flew into my window.
I also find it synchromystical that
Sigmund Freud passed away on the 23rd of September, which is my birthday:-)
Carl Jung: The Red and the Black?

No comments:

Post a Comment