Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 2, 2020

The Octopus and I?

Euphomet Podcast 032: A man faces a string of synchronicities that reveal a tentacled spectre destined to lead him deep into the inky dark waters of his soul.
Colin Frangicetto is an artist, podcast host for The Cosmic Nod and guitarist for the internationally beloved band Circa Survive.
Vale Sean Connery at a Time of Year When the Veil is the Thinnest?
It Came From Outta ... the Earth?
Listening to Colin talk about his octopus synchronicities made me think of a few encounters I've had lately with octopus synchs, too.
Watching 'My Octopus Teacher' was enlightening in that it made me realize how intelligent life is, but just how cruel it all is, as well.
I mean consider the lobsters and fish the octopus feeds off in the movie and how sharks feed off the octopus.
Consider the Lobster
It's hardly a planet for Vegans, is it?
My dinner at the 2020 AFL Grand Final
While I do live off a mainly vegetarian diet, I still eat the occasional seafood meal and I don't have a problem with doing so when most sea creatures eat each other in order to live anyway.
I also watched a locally made Netflix movie called
'Romance on the Menu' straight after 'My Octopus Teacher' and octopus was also on the menu in that movie I noticed.
Vegan Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment