Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 11, 2020

Zapping the Void?

Psychology, Mythology, And The Oracles with Jonathan Zap

I find only about one in five 'Lighting the Void' podcasts worth listening to, and this one with Jonathan Zap was one of them, I think.
Not that I agree with everything said in this podcast, but it is worth a listen.
DODGER?
I also watched a 'New Thinking Allowed' video featuring a muddling talk with Whitley Strieber where he mentions at the end of the video a dream he had about a dog named Quagmire, which I found interesting (the part of the video about Quagmire that is, not his ramblings about his upcoming book on Jesus ... like we need another one of those;-).
MytHistory: Popular Science (Fiction) ... and What Doesn't Kill You ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment