Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2021

John Beal and an Improbable X-File?

Born: January 20, 1947 in Santa Monica, California, USA
I'm writing up a post at the moment about why the X- Files episode 'Improbable' is my favourite episode of the whole sorry series, and as I was searching to see who was singing the songs on
the soundtrack for that particular episode (Karl ZΓ©ro) I saw that even though Mark Snow wrote the X-Files theme song, it was performed by John Beal.
Tomorrow January 20th, apart from it being the Inauguration, it will also be John Beal's birthday. 
Looking at John's IMDB page I noticed that his last credit in the music department was being the music supervisor on a doco called 'Death of a Nation' which all seems rather X-Filey to me:-)    
Hmm ... que the X-Files theme please John:-)
And try to have a happy birthday tomorrow John, as improbable as that may seem for you.
Cheers:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment