Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 1, 2021

The Pretty Reckless Shadow Side of Taylor Momsen?-)

Jim Carrey and Taylor Momsen in How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
I must confess that I had not heard of the band 'The Pretty Reckless' until I checked out Taylor Momsen's IMDB page to see what she had starred in since starring in 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas'.
I don't think I would have bothered to check out Taylor's IMDB acting credits if I hadn't have noticed that she shared July 26th as a birthday with two of my heroes, Carl Jung and Stanley Kubrick.
The Grinch and the Siren Really Did Seem to Steal Christmas 2020?
I would think Taylor would be into the work of Carl Jung with a birth-date like that one.
Ron Howard's making '13 Lives' on the Gold Coast in 2021?
I wouldn't have bothered watching 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas' this year if I hadn't have seen in my local newspaper that Ron Howard was making the movie '13 Lives' out here in Australia, not that far down the road from where I live, and then I went on a Ron Howard film binge.
Today is Carl Jung's and Stanley Kubrick's Birthday ... Just Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment