Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 6, 2021

Life ... and Football ... Can Be a Sad Sorry Synchromystic Game Sometimes?

Eating Crow
The Tiger King eating Crow?-)
It's ironic how the media vultures are all over this latest football scandal where the winning premiership Richmond Tigers coach has left his wife and kids for a woman with the last name of Crow, and that the Adelaide Crows finished bottom of the AFL table for the first time in the club's history this season:-)
"An Australian demonym for South Australian people is croweater but it does not carry the same idiomatic meaning as eating crow."
The Richmond divide?
I'd be Lion if I said that I wasn't sick enough already of hearing about the Tigers 2020 season, but now I'm just being catty I guess?-)
Me at the 2020 AFL Grand Final:-)
I can't wear my 2020 t-shirt 
without having to 
eat crow:-)
Two Geelong Cats Talk Synchronicity and Sport?
Some people will eat the strangest things, won't they?-)
Eating Insects in Lock-down?

No comments:

Post a Comment