Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 2, 2021

A Souvenir to Represent the End of 2020?-)

'Oh, What Fun' Christmas Toilet Paper?
I went to the supermarket on
New Year's Eve to grab some potato chips for eating while sitting in front of the TV watching what would end up being one of the most boring NYEs that I have ever spent in front of a TV screen ... and I have spent quite a few boring NYEs in front of a TV screen in recent years.
And while I was walking to the cash registers I went past the Christmas isle where everything had to go.
And to my surprise there were still toilet rolls left on the shelves, so I grabbed one with red and green coloured reindeer printed all over it, to place in my linen closet as an emergency souvenir toilet roll to remember 2020 by.
And if 2021 turns out anything like 2020 it may well be a good investment in the end;-)   
I also found some cranberry sauce with port from the UK on clearance, so I snapped up a jar, as it goes well on a sandwich with my Aussie peanut butter when I slap the two pieces of bread together:-)
Butt, what surprised me the most on the way to the register was that the Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns were already for sale when 2020 wasn't even over yet.
2020 toilet paper brawl in Australian supermarket
Sometimes a cigar is just a butt?-)
Apocalypse 2020 shirt $24.99 $22.99
As we move through 2021, let's not to be such a#seholes to one another and try to put 2020 behind us, OK?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment