Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2021

The ABSOLUT Proof Is Out There?

Messengers in a bottle?-)
I don't know how many of those above images have been tampered with, but I'm sure we can all agree that the proof is out there:-)
The Mystical Underground:
Alexis Brooks:
The Proof Is Out There
I wish I had the History Channel to watch instead of Netflix, as watching 'The Queen's Gambit' is driving me to drink:-)
Oh well, back to The Reptilian's Gambit I suppose, after I take another one of those green Tic Tac orbs from the bottle like the one next to the king in that poster above.
Unidentified Extraterrestrial Encounters?
I was expecting something better than this chess show from
Zbigniew Brzezinski left office back 40 years ago from tomorrow, while on the subject of chess:-)
The Grand Chessboard in 2020?
Time for another drink ... hic!
Cheers:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment