Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 19, 2021

Surviving Death ... But Not This Lifetime?

In an eerie
synchromystic coincidence, just after having watched the 6 part Netflix series 'Surviving Death' which began on January 6th this year on the streaming platform, and after watching episode 1, 'Near-Death Experience' where a doctor tells of her experience of nearly dying ... or actually dying ... after going over a waterfall and being trapped underwater in her kayak, I see this newspaper clip below in my local January 11th newspaper about a kayaker who drowned on Saturday January 9th, after being trapped underwater in her kayak.
The January 11th newspaper
I have to wonder whether the newspaper editor of the newspaper actually reads the stories before placing the stories out on the page, considering there is a headline about a logjam above in a separate story about the kayaker getting trapped by a log, not to mention a few other things on that page. 
Page 2 of the January 11th newspaper
Maybe it's just me and the way my mind sees the world around me?
I was originally going to combine my last post into this one, but decided to make them two separate posts and put a link here to the podcasts episodes I was going to include in this post -
THE MELT: LOOKING INTO EXTENDED CONSCIOUSNESS?
Surviving 2020 ... and Eventually Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment