Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 10, 2021

Is 2021 Written in the Stars?

I was born on the cusp of Virgo/Libra
I don't usually bother listening to coming year astrological forecasts, as I find most of them too vague to care about, and while there may well be something synchromystical about star charts and star signs I'm pretty much too much of a believer in that you can't change your fate to care.
But as fate would have it, I did listen to Allison DuBois and
Tom McMullan preview the year ahead in this podcast -
I've got to say that Tom McMullan reminds me a hell of a lot of David Plate when I listen to his voice and laugh.
I have no idea what star sign David Plate is though - 
CLIMBING THE TREE OF LIFE – DAVID CHARLES PLATE
Two sections of the newspaper I usually skip over are the comics and the stars.
Why does a day named after the moon get such a bad rep?
Another podcast I just listened to about astrology was this one -
If I want to know what the year ahead has in store I'd rather just watch 'The Simpsons':-)
Big Ideas:
The Science of Fate
That ABC Radio 'Big Ideas' podcast set to be aired on January 14th, 2021 above, dropped onto my Apple Podcast list not long after I had finished putting this post up, as fate would have it, so I amended the post to include it here:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment