Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 22, 2021

In the Year of the Corona-virus Chinese Was The USA's, Australia's and New Zealand's Favourite Take Away Food?

Australia’s favourite takeaway dish is probably not what you’d expect in the age of food delivery services
No surprise to me as far as my own takeaway food choices go, although fish and chips and vegan pizza (I'm not a Vegan, but I don't eat cheese anymore ... or at least I try to avoid eating it where possible) would run a close second for me.
Chinese food has been crowned as Australia’s favourite?
The X-Files/Contagion/2020: Who Writes This Stuff?-)
Surekill in 2020?
A burger business with star power is about to hit Australia?
Burgers, Missing Loved Ones, Holidays, Movies ... and Would You Like Minimum Fries or Hot Chips with That?
RaTG13?

No comments:

Post a Comment