Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 9, 2021

Dead End Drive-in 2021?

New Mutant COVID strain?
Being in a Brisbane lock-down area I can't even go to the drive-in which is only just up the road from me in a council area which isn't in lock-down:-(
It's the same drive-in I wrote about going to last year when the cinemas were closed -
Half Infected Aussies Have the 'Mutant Strain'?
Ironically, the drive-in sent me an e-mail telling me that they were still open to people outside the lock-down zone, since they aren't in the lock-down zone.
Not that I had planned on going to the drive-in this weekend anyway.
I was planning on going to see a movie on Sunday at their 
New Farm Cinema, but that ain't gonna happen this weekend now.
Synchronicity is for the Birds?
Then I get an e-mail from Amazon Prime telling me that 'The Stand' TV series will be available to watch next week.
I guess I can still put the You Tube below of 'Dead End Drive-in' that someone uploaded to You Tube through my TV screen in my dead-end living room and watch it tonight and fantasize about the good old drive -in days of the past:-)
Unless You Tube take it down before then;-)

2 comments:

  1. Just read about brisbane lockdown. Hope you're okay. Meanwhile, here in the U.S the number of virus cases just keep rising...rising...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I make bail on 6pm Monday night Trish ;-)

    ReplyDelete