Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 29, 2021

A Bullish Year Ahead?

Happy New Ears ... But It's Still the Year of the Rat Until February 12th:-)
Where have I seen the number 400 000 in the news before?
COVID-19 Milestone?
China trials anal swabbing for high-risk cases
While I have nothing against Chinese people, I can't say that I'm a fan of their government, but a few recent news stories makes me wonder if the 'Year of the Ox' will be all that we are told it's cracked up to be?-)
I certainly won't be planning any long road-trips this year the way the Australian state borders open and close at the drop of a hat.
I saw that my Australian state of Queensland is opening the border once again fully on February 1st and are hoping to lure some of the 400 000 Victorian Australian Chinese to Cairns to celebrate
Chinese New Year this year.
At least the border will be open by February 2nd 
And another news story about a bull in the same newspaper edition of the bullish plan story. 
Probably not such auspicious signs for the 'Year of the Ox' ahead of us?
In the Year of the Corona-virus Chinese Was The USA's, Australia's and New Zealand's Favourite Take Away Food?

No comments:

Post a Comment