Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 11, 2021

The Truth is Still Out There Where the Truth Lies?-)

When I went to see 'The Dry' last week at the cinema I couldn't help thinking how close the movie poster catch-phrase of 'where the truth lies' seemed a little bit like the catchphrase on the 'The X-Files' posters of 'the truth is out there' and 'the truth is still out there'... if you can believe it?-)
Burgers, Missing Loved Ones, Holidays, Movies ... and Would You Like Minimum Fries or Hot Chips with That?
I guess I was still scratching my head from watching 'The Crown' where Gillian Anderson plays Margret Thatcher who was born on 10/13, like Chris Carter the creator of 'The X-Files' was.
The Crown, The X-Files and the Secret Sun of Synchromysticism?
And of course, Gillian Armstrong and Eric Bana would have to be born on the exact same day, wouldn't they?-)
Jane Harper wrote an interesting novel by the looks of the movie.
'The Dry' by Jane Harper
If I didn't have so many books to read right now, I'd probably give Jane's other books a read.
Books by Jane Harper
I'm glad I listened to Jane Harper talk about the movie in 'The Garret' podcast before I saw the movie, so I could pick out her and her brother's killer cameos in the movie:-)
And I was tickled pink to see another author/actor in Matty Nable playing Grant in the movie.
I have read Matt's novel 'Guilt' though -
Guilt
I couldn't help noticing that Matt Nable shares March 8th as a birthday with Micky Dolenz, who I just wrote a synchromystic post about -
The Elephant/Monkee/Beatle in the Room: The Music is the Medium?
The
truth just might lie out there somewhere after-all;-)
Take a Look at This Place Take a Look at This Mess ... Nothing Too Serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment