Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 3, 2021

Unidentified Extraterrestrial Encounters?

Tic Tac?
Hey, did this episode air on Mike Clelland's birthday?!
I literally binged watched two seasons of 'Unidentified: Inside America's UFO investigation' on the BINGE streaming service from NYE 2020 and finished watching the final episode of season 2 'Extraterrestrial Encounters' last night in bed.
Unidentified Furphy Origins: Unidentified vs Unacknowledged?
Would you like the red or the blue Tic Tac?-)
As boring and as repetitive as I found this show (if I hear the words "Tic Tac" one more time I'll send some flying across the room myself ... although I would have to buy some first, because I never have any in my home, as I hate 'Tic Tac's:-), I must admit that the last episode was right out of left field, and I didn't see that one coming.
The last episode of 'Unidentified' was about influential pop-culture, false memories implanted by hypnosis and sleep paralysis, and specifically mentioned Whitley Strieber's book 'Communion' as one of those influences of implanting the idea of the butt-probing Grays mythology into our ... heads;-)
And as much as I liked reading 'Communion' and Mike Clelland's 'The Messengers', I take their "alien visitors" encounters with a grain of salt, and I couldn't help but think of Mike Clelland's work when false memories were mentioned in that last episode.
To me, Mike's and Whitley's stories are ... how shall I say ...
mytho-poetic?-)
But I sure was surprised this morning when writing up this post to see that the last 'Unidentified' episode aired on August 22nd, 2020:-)
Sleep Paralysis and Nightmares
Three Eyed Owl Zip-Up Hoodie
August 22 - Southern Hemisphere [W]HOodie-[W]HOo Day?-)
I also watched the episode of 'Ancient Aliens' titled 'Project Hybred', which featured Barbara Lamb putting "hybreds" under hypnosis.
It also featured Barney and Betty Hill, Stephen Hawking (who passed away on Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' birthday of March 14 AKA
Are Aliens Good or Bad: Barbara/Lam[b]?

No comments:

Post a Comment