Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 18, 2021

THE MELT: LOOKING INTO EXTENDED CONSCIOUSNESS?

I just watched the 6 part Netflix series 'Surviving Death' recently, which is based on Leslie Kean's book of the same name, and I liked it a lot (barring the Dutch spiritualists that kind of derailed the show a little in my opinion), so I put in an Apple Podcast search for any recent podcasts Leslie had been on recently discussing her new book.
Surviving 2020 ... and Eventually Death?
I'm currently listening to the one's I found through my search, but one I have listened to already and found very interesting was from August 2020 at 'The Melt' podcast -
THE MELT PODCAST: LOOKING INTO EXTENDED CONSCIOUSNESS
THE MELT PODCAST
I've previously written on this blog about a few MELT podcasts I have listened to in the past, but it's not a podcast show that I listen to all that much, as a lot of the podcast episodes don't interest me personally,  and it's not a show I subscribe to, but there is the odd listening gem -
And if you have watched the Netflix series the book was based on, then I'm sure you'll like this particular MELT podcast episode.
And probably this New Thinking Allowed interview in the You Tube below if you are interested in the bells and whistles of spirit medium-ship ... which I'm not to be honest.
And below that You Tube is a current interview with the medium Leslie is talking about sitting with, Stewart Alexander.
Spirit Materialization with Leslie Kean ... WHO Ya Gonna Call?
The 'Edge of Reality' podcast featuring Leslie Kean from April 25th, 2020 is also worth a listen I think.
Another good podcast episode involving Leslie Kean in my opinion also involves Mike Anthony who is featured in the Netflix
Somewhere in the Skies Podcast: Mike Anthony & Leslie Kean: SURVIVING DEATH
And if you aren't sick to death of hearing Leslie in all those podcasts above, here's one more for your ears -

No comments:

Post a Comment