Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 24, 2021

All I Know So Far ... is That P!nk is Probably Right?

I think that P!nk is right in what she says in those screen shots from 'P!nk: All I Know So Far', which I just finished watching this morning on my !Pad on Amazon Prime, the company I ranted on about in this recent post -
A - Z and EVERYTHING In-between?
The Australian city that I saw P!nk's
'Beautiful Trauma' Tour in
I think we do sign up for the lives we came down here to live, even if life is full of highs and lows pretty much from day to day sometimes, like the Chinese story about the horse that Brian tells in this meditation video below -
My older brain-damaged brother from birth
(whatever the right PC term for that is these days) passed away a year ago today, and I often wonder why the hell anyone would want to come into this world to lead the horrible life that he did.
  
And if I never had some of the bizarre experiences I have had form about 11 years-old onward, I'm sure that I would have been an Atheist now ... not that I'm a follower of any particular religion of this planet, but I do see the baby in the bathwater of those mainly intolerant religions and do believe in a universal intelligence that I call God for lack of a better word.    
God is a mystery to me and my religion if any is the "Golden Rule", which most world religions profess to following, if not in practice then in theory.
There does seem to be an order to the chaos of life though I think, whether I like it or not.
I'm not really a fan of P!nk's music, I mean it's OK, but not something I would be playing in my car on a road-trip, unless her songs came on my car radio.
But I did see her concert in 2018 and I am a fan of her concerts now (although I still haven't bought any of her music since) -
MESSY MONKEYS MIND?
My view of the 2018 Brisbane concert
I was hoping to see some of the Australian leg of the concert tour in that Amazon show, but the movie was only focused on the European leg:-(  
Looking back now I think that was the last big concert I have been to since Covid struck.
Ah, the good old days.
You don't know what you have until it's gone, as they say.
A Super Pink Moon on April 8th?
Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that when I was at the NRL Magic Round sitting up in the stand watching the FOX-cam zipping around all over the stadium in its harness, I thought of P!nk zipping around the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane in her harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment