Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 8, 2022

The Life and Experiences of Dr. Melvin Morse ... and Me?πŸ’€πŸ‘»

I used to read Melvin's books, as well as many other authors' books on subjects like this, when I was growing up, to make sense of my own "out of body experience" when I was around 11 or 12 years old, but to my knowledge nowhere near death.
I didn't even know if Dr. Melvin Morse was still on this side of life until this morning when I listened to him on the podcast below.
The Mystical Underground:
Melvin Morse: Closer To The Light
Nobody has to try and convince me that my experience was real ... or not real. 
I guess it's up to me to try and convince others that my experience was real ... but I don't care what other people think of my experience, because if they live long enough (which they will) they'll have one of their own anyway.
My interest in such matters is to make sense of my own life experiences while I'm still experiencing this side of life.
I like how Melvin questions how the brain perceives the colour red in that Mystical Underground podcast, because I'm reading a book about Taoism at the moment and red is an important colour to Asian people to ward off evil spirits or to bring good luck:-)
Some people would see that as nothing but just all bull and probably get all angry over such superstition, right?-)
To be honest I couldn't give a flying f#ck what people believe about the way I experience the world around me;-) -
The two ladybugs I caught on my car yesterday:-)
All I know is that there is much more to life and death than what meets the eye:-)
And we all see life differently through our own eyes:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment