Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 12, 2022

Jungian Dream Interpretation and Archetypes?😴

I mentioned in my post about Guy Fawks' Night how to me Jesus is more of a mythological archetype than a literal God figurehead -
Remembering the Gunpowder Plot from a 2022 Perspective?πŸŽ†πŸ”₯πŸ§¨πŸš’
And while I'm no fan of most of Frued's theories, I don't think Jung's theories are so hot either when it comes to the shrink's couch.
I like Jung's books to read and ponder and I thank him for bringing synchronicity to the general public's attention, but his theories in shrinkronicity I don't really resonate that much with, and think his work with synchronicity was far from complete.
As for dreams, I never have enough that I can recall to study in the light of day, but I have to wonder how much Jung's dream analysis theories help people like Sharon L. Coggan and her patients/students to make any more sense of their dreams than I do.
I prefer RadOwl to Jung when it comes to dream analysis -
Are Your Dreams What They Seem? RadOwl 1 ... 2 ... 3

No comments:

Post a Comment