Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 28, 2022

The Menu ... I'm Still Lovin' it?πŸ”

I saw the dark comedy movie 'The Menu' with my youngest son tonight and loved it.
We ate at Betty's Burgers before the movie:-)
Dickens and Christmas: The Founder of the Feast? πŸ¦ƒπŸ—πŸŽ„πŸ·πŸŸπŸ”πŸ»
And while it didn't snow tonight, it nearly hailed.
I even managed to snap a picture of a double rainbow over the Coomera shopping complex the cinemas are housed in:-)
I also found another connection to my last post about Christmas feasts and Dickens when I was watching the credits roll and saw that Will Ferrell was one of the three producers on 'The Menu'.
"Will Tracy dined at Cornelius SjΓΈmatrestaurant during a honeymoon and later suggested a story to Seth Reiss inspired by the experience."
Cornelius SjΓΈmatrestaurant
There were only 12 guests invited and a sex worker named Margot replaced the partner of one of the guests to attended what was planned to be the last day of the restaurant ... not that most customers knew it was going to be the last?
Hollywood/Babylon?πŸŽ¬πŸ‘πŸ‘€
The Last Supper?
Last Supper?

No comments:

Post a Comment