Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 18, 2022

Pistachio Commercials and the Elephant in the Room?🌎πŸ₯œπŸ”©πŸ˜

My American blogging friends (who are fierce Democrats ... unlike me, who would be a swinging voter if I lived over there) wrote a post about eating pistachios and then seeing 2 TV commercials about pistachios and wondered what significance this coincidence might mean ... if anything?
Joe Biden said she was "the most consequential Speaker"
in
US history
But politics aside, I stumbled across this American pistachio TV commercial on You Tube and I'm reading Mary Shelley's novel 'Frankenstein' right now:-) 
Now ain't that just nuts?-)
I've been meaning to read Shelley's novel for years and now I'm finally reading it -

No comments:

Post a Comment