Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2022

Is Finding Two Ladybugs Doing Something That Rhymes with Luck on Your Car Door Auspicious?πŸžπŸ€

I went into the shopping centre buy a photo frame and some incense sticks for my home and when I got back to my car I see two ladybugs making out on my front passenger door:-)
The two ladybugs I caught on my car today:-)
So many choices of incense to buy
The chapter on incense in my 'The Tao of Craft' book and my incense
I've never seen two LBs do this in real life before, never mind doing it on my car door, so I thought I had better look up on the net just what this is meant to symbolize in Feng Shui terms.
Dragonflies, FU Sigils, Superhero Costumes and Fighting Evil?🦸🧚
My ladybug magnet on my fridge:-)
Now, where did I put my moon blocks and those lotto coupons?-)
Using Moon Block Divination for a Laugh?πŸŒ•πŸŒ›πŸŒœπŸŒ‘

UPDATE: November 8th, 2022
My son sent me a photo he took today of a ladybug which landed on his car door, after I had sent him a photo of the two ladybugs on mine:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment