Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 14, 2022

Martin Scorsese Turns 80 in 2022?πŸŽ‚

Drive-in Miss Daisy?-)
A Martin Scorsese Quote I Thought
 I Would Put onto
the Big Screen ;-)
Martin Scorsese turns 80 this week on November 17 and it seems just like yesterday when I wrote a post back in 2016 about an exhibition featuring his work I noticed while I was walking the mean streets of Melbourne and posted it on the day my father passed away.
How time flies?
LIFE/TIME/MEME?
Mean Streets turns 50 in 2023
You Listening to Me?
Harvey Keitel was born in 1939, the Year of the Rabbit and will turn 84 in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit, when Marty's 'Mean Streets' turns 50:-)
Marty directed
Michael Jackson's music video Michael Jackson: Bad (1987) which was made in the Year of the Rabbit.
That was a long time ago now:-)
The Clock is a Film That I Will Have to See (in) One Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment